The Orange Gestures programme was a collaboration between The Orange Group Design Team and France Telecom R&D. I led the Design programme and brought the product to market as an embedded Orange App running on the Orange Android Homescreen (also my programme).
Description of Activities:
- Lead Design Manager
- Creator and owner of yearly development roadmaps shaping the product year on year.
- Inspiring and leading the design strategy and direction
- Steering and managing teams based in London, Paris, Grenoble, Lannion and Beijing towards excellence in design in line with my vision for the product.
- Key stakeholder and contributor for the agile development process
- Visual and interaction lead fmanaging a team of 8
- Sign off responsibility for App including all design, testing functional specifications and visual assets.
- Management of numerous internal stakeholders and external partners and agencies.
- Creation and co-ordination of all user testing via 3rd parties.
- Responsible for QA testing, bug reporting, fixing and sign off.
- Management of production of functional and visual specifications.
- Budget securing via Product Board and management thereof across all suppliers.
Mobile World Conference 2011.